The elektrotechnik is the trade fair for building, industry, energy and lighting technology! From February 13 to 15, 2019, it will be opening its gates for the 42nd time, offering a comprehensive look at the entire spectrum of application technology in five exhibition halls with its combination of central location and top service.
- Date: 13th of February to 15th of February 2019
- Location: Düsseldorf
- Hall/booth: 4.B12
- Website: https://www.messe-elektrotechnik.de/en/exhibition/your-exhibition-visit/dates-opening-hours.html →
Take the opportunity to learn about the latest trends on electromagnetic compatibility at the EMV conference. Specialists from all over the world report on the latest products and developments and are available for technical discussions. This is the ideal platform for the dialogue between research, product development and application.
- Date: 19th of March to 21st of March 2019
- Location: Stuttgart
- Hall/booth: C2-207
- Website: https://www.mesago.de/en/EMV/For_visitors/Welcome/index.htm →
FMB brings manufacturers, designers and purchasers purposefully together and presents the entire spectrum of the supply industry for machinery and plant construction, including the corresponding services.
- Date: 6th of November to 8th of November 2019
- Location: Bad Salzuflen
- Hall/booth: 21-C6
- Website: https://www.fmb-messe.de/en/ →
SPS IPC Drives
SPS IPC Drives is Europe’s leading exhibition for electric automation.
- Date: 26th of November to 28th of November 2019
- Location: Nürnberg
- Hall/booth: 3-261
- Website: https://www.mesago.de/en/SPS/home.htm →