Take the opportunity to learn about the latest trends on electromagnetic compatibility at the EMV conference. Specialists from all over the world report on the latest products and developments and are available for technical discussions. This is the ideal platform for the dialogue between research, product development and application.
- Date: 20th of February to 22nd of February 2018
- Location: Düsseldorf
- Hall/booth: Hall 3 - Booth 106
- Website: https://www.mesago.de/en/EMV/For_visitors/Welcome/index.htm →
The rapid change in our everyday life opens up new opportunities for us every day and leads to an ever faster pace of innovation - products and services, hardware and software are becoming inseparable units. A comprehensive overview of these innovations is offered by the Automationsforum. The qualified specialist audience can obtain information at two levels and attend interesting lectures.
- Date: 21st of February 2018
- Location: Donaueschingen
- Hall/booth: Booth 4.6
- Date: 23rd of February to 26th of February 2018
- Location: Paiania, Attica, Greece
- Hall/booth: A16
- Website: http://elec-tec.gr/en/ →
FMB brings manufacturers, designers and purchasers purposefully together and presents the entire spectrum of the supply industry for machinery and plant construction, including the corresponding services.
- Date: 7th of November to 9th of November 2018
- Location: Bad Salzuflen
- Hall/booth: Hall 20 - Booth F31
- Website: https://www.fmb-messe.de/en/ →
SPS IPC Drives
SPS IPC Drives is Europe’s leading exhibition for electric automation.
- Date: 27th of November to 29th of November 2018
- Location: Nürnberg
- Hall/booth: Hall 3 - Booth 261
- Website: https://www.mesago.de/en/SPS/home.htm →